- SSG Baseball has negotiated over $200 million in Major League contracts.
- MLB extension and free agent negotiations.
- MLB renewal contracts.
- Foreign contracts.
- Winter League contracts.
- Minor League free agency.
Team of attorneys with over 25 years of combined experience in salary arbitration.
Tens of millions of dollars in negotiated contracts through favorable settlements, multi-year deals or hearing.
Develop, market, and sell endorsement opportunities.
- Trading card deals.
Public & private appearances.
Public Relations & Social Media.
- SSG annually advises a very small number of amateur players for the MLB Draft.
This “Quality Over Quantity” philosophy allows SSG to provide each individual and his family with more time and attention throughout the draft process.
SSG has advised multiple 1st Round selections – including the 2nd overall pick in the 2020 MLB Draft – and negotiated more than $20 million in draft signing bonuses.
SSG has strong relationships and credibility with scouting directors, general managers, and others who influence decisions early in the draft.
- Equipment needs.
- Housing assistance.
- Travel arrangements.
- Vehicle shipment.
- Tax return preparation and filing.
- Tax planning.